XOJet application process

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 20
Go to
To anyone that is familiar with the application process at XOJet, do they send confirmation of the application/resume being received like at NJA? When I log in, I see that my resume is "on file". Does that mean I'm officially on the back burner, or does everyone get that message early in the process? How long is the process? Who shall I direct future begging, I mean, professional correspondence to? Thanks in advance for your good information.
FYI
I have received a receipt from the online application and thats it.
Thx, Jock, how long ago did you apply?
Quote: Thx, Jock, how long ago did you apply?

Kdub, I sent mine in almost 2 months ago, and like you, I'm "on file". Haven't heard a word yet. Not sure what the hiring status is there now.
Pay
Where can you go to find their pay schedule?
Don't think it is posted anywhere... First year FO is $52,500 I think, Capt. $90,000
Quote: To anyone that is familiar with the application process at XOJet, do they send confirmation of the application/resume being received like at NJA? When I log in, I see that my resume is "on file". Does that mean I'm officially on the back burner, or does everyone get that message early in the process? How long is the process? Who shall I direct future begging, I mean, professional correspondence to? Thanks in advance for your good information.
I think I got my application confirmation the day after I applied. Still "on file" for me two. Its been about 2 months or so.
Thanks for the feedback, gents, not hearing about anybody getting interview response from resume submission since 01_01_08.

Also, don't remember where I saw the pay scales, but Falcon is really close to my memory of them.
Same here
I applied on Jan 18th. I'm on file too.
Quote: I applied on Jan 18th. I'm on file too.
Well, at least we're all "on file" instead of "off file"!!!
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 20
Go to