CAE Simuflight Info

Subscribe
Curious if anyone can offer advice and/or info on employment with CAE Simuflight. I briefly met with these folks at a job fair but can find little info on the pay and benefits. I was told they have numerous openings at their NJ training facility and I'm attempting to relocate back to the Garden State.
JDjr: You might try this site.

http://just4airlines.com/

Click on "Job Search"
Click on "United States"

Scroll down to find CAE Simuflite. Looks like their present openings are at DFW. However, the second listing might give you an insight into salary, etc. Good hunting.
Joel - Thanks for the link. Best wishes...
Quote: Joel - Thanks for the link. Best wishes...
JD, I envy you relocating back to Jersey. That's hometown for me. I'll be starting with them in 2 weeks in their SIC program in Dallas for no pay, but free type rating. I'll let you know how life is there. Good luck.

ps. didn't that Air Inc. job fair suck!!!
i know tons of people in their right seat program.....including our chief pilot and several of my really good friends from college....that is my backup plan if i hate the airlines
Hey, I'm one of the right seaters on their Dallas facility.

You'll have a good chance of getting hired as long as you have your ATP and some experience teaching. Turnover is very high here in DFW. Very few people stay over a year. Most leave to persue jobs they made through contacts while instructing. The main complaint I hear is they get burned out by flying the same profiles day in and out (mostly approaches into JFK). Schedules seem to vary. They try to set it up where you have several days on, followed by a standby day, followed by days off. Most instructors seem to work their standby days. During busy times, after initial classes, be prepared for late night work The job postings they put out (see their website) says starting wages are about $55,000. I don't know the specifics of their benefits, but I haven't heard people complain about them, so they must be decent!
Quote: JD, I envy you relocating back to Jersey. That's hometown for me. I'll be starting with them in 2 weeks in their SIC program in Dallas for no pay, but free type rating. I'll let you know how life is there. Good luck.

ps. didn't that Air Inc. job fair suck!!!
i miss the diners, and the fried hot dogs! Ruts hut!
My favorite training experience was at Dallas CAE Simuflight. My right seat guy was awesome. Couldn't tell he wasn't already employed. Wish I could mention his name here, but that guy got to the emergency stow switch faster than a sneeze. Little off topic, but just had to say, I love it there... much better than those "other guys"
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/sh...362#post295362

A prior post that has CAE hiring info.
Quote: i miss the diners, and the fried hot dogs! Ruts hut!
Callahan's hot dogs baby!! Route 46, just east of TEB. Worth a trip from anywhere!!