Executive AirShare - Regional Beechjet and King Air Fractional

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Anyone know much about Executive AirShare? I believe they are based out of Kansas but have domiciles in Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas. I have reviewed their website - they operate 4-5 Beechjets, 4-5 King Air 350s and 5-6 King Air 90s. Not sure if the aircraft are new or "slightly used."

In any case, does anyone have first-hand experience or reasonably good second-hand knowledge about this place? Sure, it ain't Netjets, but it could be an option depending upon location, wages, QOL, etc. Clearly some pilots are getting hired and flying for them now - so, what's the attraction?

Here's the website - looks like they are hiring people now onto the Beechjet and King Air 350... Does anyone know if the KA350 is Pro Line 21 equipped or not? I am happy to hear stories via PM as well.

Here's the link (check out the cheesy corporate video - low budget):

http://www.execairshare.com/
I believe the 350's are Pro Line 21 equipped. I don't know anything about these guys.
Buyer beware!

demanding job,,,,,,only 4 scheduled days off a month,,,,,that you can be asked to move,,,,,,,,,cross btween fractional and charter,,,,,,,,,,,typically stay with the ac but stay home when not scheduled,,,,,,,,overtime starts on schedule day twentyone for month,,,,,,,flat rate for everyone,,,,,,,,good for fos,,,,,,bad otherwise,,,,,,,,,,,attrition is high,,,,,,,,,the most senior line captain has four years with company,,,,,,,,,,watchout if you **** them off of upset an owner,,,,,,,,,upgrades are quick,,,,,,even for low timers,,,,,,equip is good,,7,8,,on a 10 scale,,,,,,,,proline is fantasy,,,,,,,expect to drive tween bases if needed elsewhere,,,,,,,3 to 6 hours at times,,,,,,,,
Ran into some guys flying for them in an FBO a number of months ago and it didn't sound like they were having a good time at work... The things such as schedule that are "written down" don't sound like they are followed through with by the company. If I remember right one of the guys had been on the road for most of the month...
Quote: Ran into some guys flying for them in an FBO a number of months ago and it didn't sound like they were having a good time at work... The things such as schedule that are "written down" don't sound like they are followed through with by the company. If I remember right one of the guys had been on the road for most of the month...
Ran into one of them at MSP, (about a year ago). He had an interview with FlexJet, he didn't say anything negative about Executive Airshare, but I could tell he was ready to bail.... he kept on saying "I hope I don't screw up the interview", he said that over and over.... That doesn't mean anything however, likely he just wanted to work for Flex, not neccesarily anything wrong with Executive Airshare.
Have heard only good things about Executive Air Share. Heard they are getting a bunch of the new Phenom 100 and 300 aircraft. all of the guys I have ran into say nothing badabout the company, love working there.
any idea of what kind of experience they're looking for?
Quote: Have heard only good things about Executive Air Share. Heard they are getting a bunch of the new Phenom 100 and 300 aircraft. all of the guys I have ran into say nothing badabout the company, love working there.
ALERT: this sounds like a management statement, and its a 1st time poster, and its contrary to what most on here have said...not sure i'd buy this one
I'll second the "nothing but good things". That is what I hear from a buddy of mine that has worked there for 3+ years. He is not in management either.
Not in management, just a pilot trying to get on with this company. Did hear that they are looking to add pilots in their FTW base. Sounds like a good company.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to