Men's Messenger Bag

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
I repeat my question - what accesories does a man carry that require a messenger bag man purse? If you have too much stuff for pockets, go with a briefcase. Seriously - what do guys who carry purses carry - I want to know.
Quote: In today's world, it'll look fine. 10 years ago, no way. I see guys carrying them all over and it doesn't look girly. I does take progressive thinking to overcome the "man-purse" stigma. Some men like them, some don't...it doesn't matter what it's made of. I personally like the one you chose. My brother, who's 36 and works for a large engineer filled company, carries one and has never had any "looks" or comments about it. I think it's a safe fashion leap.
Is that French plane you fly turning you queer?
I'm not saying a messenger back will make the guy gay, but you might as well throw a in copy of The Birdcage to go along with it.
Quote: I was thinking of getting my engineer brother-in-law a leather messenger bag for his birthday this year, but my sister sent me an email that the bag I had in mind would make her husband look gay. Now this bag is the Cole Haan Dress Penny Flat Messenger Bag that retails for nearly $350, and not some El Cheapie model from WalMart (where many of you have been buying your watches that can show zulu time, which is something I still can't tell, but that's another story for another time, since I still can't seem to takeoff and land properly, but that also is another story in itself).

So, anybody here carry a leather messenger bag? Does it make you look gay? I can't believe it does, but what do I know? FWIW, my husband was more concerned about the price than how it would look.
How about a gift certificate for Craftsman tools?
Quote: Is that French plane you fly turning you queer?
Why do you ask? You cruising?
Alright, you guys have made your point, loud and clear. I'll get him a pair of leather pants to go with the dang messenger bag! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Or maybe I should just get him one of TonyC's Aerospace watches from WalMart. This way, he'll think he's a fancy airline pilot who's a legend in his own mind.

And if you all keep it up, I'll get each of you your very own Hello Kitty backpack, matching flip flops, and color coordinating thongs.
Quote: Why do you ask? You cruising?
No, but that means you probably have some hot girlfriends to send my way.
Quote:
And if you all keep it up, I'll get each of you your very own Hello Kitty backpack, matching flip flops, and color coordinating thongs.
And even that ensemble would not be as gay as a messenger bag
Quote: And if you all keep it up, I'll get each of you your very own Hello Kitty backpack, matching flip flops, and color coordinating thongs.

Bet you won't!
http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/bags/9a2b/

Cool. Young. Get it...

Make sure there is a Wall Street Journal in it when you give it to him.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to