NetJets From App to Interview?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 14
Go to
Application sent the first week of Feb, app recieved e-mail last week.
1 LOR
anybody get hired with less than mins of 2500HRS?
Not a chance...hard mins.
Sent my application on 2/14/08. No e-mail yet.

10K TT, no LOR.
Coincidentally, I just got the received email. One step in the right direction.
How did everyone submit there app? The PDF that is on the website will not let me type on it. Did y'all just print it and handwrite it then fax or scan it for e-mail? Also how is hiring going? Has NJ started slowing like everyone else?
Thanks for the info!
anybody try for the large cabin. You have to send a resume to NJ International. But you don't send an application. Anyone know why?
I got the received email today as well. I sent my app in late january. I had to print a copy (of the app) and I typed it old school...that was kind of a pain. at the time I had 2501 TT, just over the mins...lol
FYI

I received my application received email today. I sent it in at the end of January. I had sent in a resume by email and snail mail and received two applications within a week. Army pilot with 22 years/ dual rated ATP (MEL/Helo) 5300 total, 3200 in Helo's, 2100 MEL about 50/50 split PIC/SIC 1 LOR
I printed the online app, filled it out by hand and sent it in. Week later got an app in the mail and had to fill it all out again. So I'd just email them your resume and wait for them to send you the app. Hand write neatly, its what I did. Couldn't imagine trying to type all that stuff.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 14
Go to