MESA stock down 18.5% today

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=MESA

Ouch...bet Johnny is in a ****y mood today...either that or he is buying like mad.
Quote: http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=MESA

Ouch...bet Johnny is in a ****y mood today...either that or he is buying like mad.
Knowing him, he shorted the stock and made a fortune.
Music to my eyes...wait. Does that make sense? Eye-candy, perhaps?? At any rate, it's nice to imagine JO shakin' in his boots this evening...

May his dreams be haunted by all those Pilots he's broke-down in his miserable existance in the Airline business.
Quote: Music to my eyes...wait. Does that make sense? Eye-candy, perhaps?? At any rate, it's nice to imagine JO shakin' in his boots this evening...

May his dreams be haunted by all those Pilots he's broke-down in his miserable existance in the Airline business.

No matter what happens, he will emerge wealthy.
Wow, I can buy a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 or two shares of MAG stock.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'd rather get a cheap buzz form a bottle of the barrel wine than take a chance on a bottle of the barrel company with that guy at the helm.
It's almost like we lost a codeshare agreement or something...
Quote: It's almost like we lost a codeshare agreement or something...
Yeah, but that news broke 3 days ago....what has happened that we don't know about that the insiders do?? I'd be curious to see if JO and the others in the know sold a bunch beofre the drop today?!?!?
Didn't JO purchase a boat-load of stock just a few months back?? Must have lost a ton - unless, of course, he's been pulling a Martha Stewart...
Quote: Wow, I can buy a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 or two shares of MAG stock.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'd rather get a cheap buzz form a bottle of the barrel wine than take a chance on a bottle of the barrel company with that guy at the helm.
You haven't lived until you've had a Mogen David hangover.
Quote: Wow, I can buy a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 or two shares of MAG stock.

either way, you end up with a wicked hangover.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to