How to keep from getting bored on LHFs?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
How do the rest of you in here flying cargo keep from getting bored? I normally play cards and drink lots of coffee along with the occasional hungry man dinner lol
two words
Plotting Charts! I let my artistic juices flow.
fbh
PSP or Ipod
250 GB Western Digital Passport and Bittorrent = lots of movies on your laptop!
Sleep for 8 hours and the trip is only half as long!
Quote: How do the rest of you in here flying cargo keep from getting bored? I normally play cards and drink lots of coffee along with the occasional hungry man dinner lol
You're a China Airlines 747 F/O and you're bored? How about playing "name the catering"? Last time I was at the morning buffet in Taipei, I was ohfer on everything with chinese writing in front of it. How about one point if you can tell if it's animal, vegetable or mineral and another in you can identify if it came from the ocean or land and 2 if you can name two of the vowels in it's name? Sounds fun, no?
Quote: 250 GB Western Digital Passport and Bittorrent = lots of movies on your laptop!
Tell us more Obi Wan! Sounds like I need to get one of these!
I make the RFO's life a living hell! I want my coffee hot and strong, my dairy products cold and my meals properly cooked. If things don't go the way that I want, the RFO doesn't get a landing.

Oh, wait a minute...........
Quote: Tell us more Obi Wan! Sounds like I need to get one of these!
Google some of the following terms: "torrent", "bit torrent", "torrent lord", "bittorrent", "torrentlord"
Those are good but....
Three more I heard about.....one involves making a puppet out of your sock and entertaining yourself and the crew for hours.....

If you're more into adventure, there's a modified version of the "scavenger hunt" in which you go through the bags and pockets of your fellow crewmember....then...if you find anything interesting, you either keep the item or give it to someone else who would most likely use it in the presence of the original owner.

Lastly you can play the fascinating game exploring the social connections of self-identified "good guys" and their friends called : 6 degrees of disputed pairing.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to