Downloading an archived ATC feed...

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I've done it before - but I can't remember what site that would be...the obvious one (liveatc.net) isn't what I recall. All I remember is that I have previously downloaded a WMA file for an approach-control.

We completely lost our Hyd #3 system today (lost the pump first, then a seal must have blown and taken all the fluid with it), and had to make the emergency landing (manual gear extension, no nosewheel steering/damping, loss of half our brakes, the works)...And to add to our worries, only the right-reverser extended on landing. Nothing like a x-wind, no steering, almost no brakes, and asymmetric reverse thrust...!

Anyway...any ideas?? I'd like to hear it again now that the nerves aren't going rapid-fire like LoL
i think its liveatc.com
Yup Liveatc.com... then you have to find it in the archives by date and time
liveatc.com is some funky search-engine thing and makes very little (alright, absolutely zero) sense to me LoL
it's liveatc.net
where was this at? what time? callsign?
It's liveatc.net it has a lot of archived tapes
When you find the tape, would you post the link?
Found the link - but unfortunately the supplying scanner monitored approach, tower, ground, and metering/clearance...And of course metering came up and blocked all our transmissions during the approach/landing. All I was able to find was approach giving us a vector of 270, and then tower asking us if we were going to be able to clear the runway...
too bad you couldn't get the tapes, sounds like one interesting day you had there.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to