PSA Upgrade Classes Cancelled

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Well, just got an email, both of the upcoming upgrade classes cancelled. Guess the frenzy is over.....There goes any chance of a line next month..........
My friend interviewed in February, and his class date has been pushed from March, to April, May, well you get the idea - his class is currently canceled indefinately.
Eagle is still hiring a lot. Good place to go until you find something better. Long upgrades (may change) but the best schedules and work rules of any regional IMO.
Considered eagle a while back but just so close to a line here in PSA, 2 spots last month to be exact. Dallas would be nice though
a lateral move when everything is going fine isn't a smart move, a lateral move when everything is stale is an even worse decision. Don't go "chasing" an upgrade or some mystical quality of life. Stick to your guns, do your time, and leave when the time is right for you....you bounce around from amateur night to amateur night, and you may spend a lifetime singing in dive bars.
Quote: a lateral move when everything is going fine isn't a smart move, a lateral move when everything is stale is an even worse decision. Don't go "chasing" an upgrade or some mystical quality of life. Stick to your guns, do your time, and leave when the time is right for you....you bounce around from amateur night to amateur night, and you may spend a lifetime singing in dive bars.

I'm interested. Do you have a payscale?
Ya Im not goin anywhere just a bummer when I was 1 away from a line this month and was counting on all those guys upgrading... But who doesnt love reserve? :-D
Quote: a lateral move when everything is going fine isn't a smart move, a lateral move when everything is stale is an even worse decision. Don't go "chasing" an upgrade or some mystical quality of life. Stick to your guns, do your time, and leave when the time is right for you....you bounce around from amateur night to amateur night, and you may spend a lifetime singing in dive bars.
sorry but that's a bunch of crap. Bail from PSA at the first opportunity. I"ll never forget on my exit interview from PSA when I told they chief pilot that I was going to skywest...he said..."good move..." that place was great when the Dorniers were there, but I've heard it's gone to hell....

Mookie
Quote: sorry but that's a bunch of crap. Bail from PSA at the first opportunity. I"ll never forget on my exit interview from PSA when I told they chief pilot that I was going to skywest...he said..."good move..." that place was great when the Dorniers were there, but I've heard it's gone to hell....

Mookie

Enjoying that Skywest Kool-Aid I see?
not any more....

Mookie
(Former Skywest Alpa Organizing Commitee member).
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to