Has Flexjet Stopped Hiring?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to
Flexman
Any hiring going on the LR60. I love that airplane. How is their schedule?
Quote: Any hiring going on the LR60. I love that airplane. How is their schedule?
Fleets don't have specific schedules. Each airplane flies continually (or it sits when it is broken). Evidently the Challenger 300 fleet is very busy. Check out the following link (flightaware.com):

http://flightaware.com/live/fleet/LXJ

Flexjet's identifier is LXJ (upper right hand corner of the page). This link allows you to view any airborne Flexjet airplanes. Once you click on a specific flight number (e.g., LXJ251), you can see where that aircraft has been over the last few days. You can also track Netjets (EJA), Citationshares (FIV), Flight Options (OPT) and Avantair (VNR).
Quote: Any hiring going on the LR60. I love that airplane. How is their schedule?
The four pilots hired in May and the four hired for the Jun class are all going to the CL300.
LR60 fleet is pretty stagnant - lots of owners don't like it. (How to irritate a LR45 owner? "Upgrade" them to a 60.)

Virtually all hiring - what little is anticipated for the next few months - is in the 300. 2 more arriving in the next month or so.
I just heard from a friend of mine that is going through ground school that they have stopped hiring for now, might pick up later.
Quote: I just heard from a friend of mine that is going through ground school that they have stopped hiring for now, might pick up later.
Official word is that we have NOT stopped hiring, but classes are full through the summer and there is a huge backlog of unreviewed resumes. Therefore, no new resumes are being added to the pile. With the addition of 4 or 5 more 300's before the end of the year, they will hire as many pilots as they can get training slots.
Hey Navajo, I was just looking at my paperwork, and nowhere does it mention HPN as an airport in The Northeast gateway, It includes TEB, CDW, MMU, EWR, LGA, and JFK. I hope that's correct.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but since I am sitting in a hotel and bored, I pulled out the old FOM. And yes, HPN is listed as a "surrounding" airport in the EWR gateway.

Learguy
ok, thanks for the help Learguy
Tell my homeboy Chirs whats up he shouild be in your class he use to be a 45 capt and now moved up to the 300 capt. good luck and have fun

Joined APC: Jun 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I interviewed on 5/12/08. Got a call a few days later with a job offer, I start ground school on 6/23/08 on the Challenger 300 fun
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to