FDX - Enhancements to LOA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to
Just got the email from the MEC with the link to view the "enhanced" LOA.

Voting to begin soon.
Quote: Just got the email from the MEC with the link to view the "enhanced" LOA.

Voting to begin soon.
I know. Pretty exciting stuff in light of everything else that is happening! You mean they got the company to agree to pay for extra expenses for visas and passports! YGTBSM. How about a real COLA and a management move package?
It will go even more senior now!!!

Bet it will pass by at least 68%....
WOW! Enhancements were huge!!! Free visas and four months of free skype!!!!! YIPPEEE!!!!!
That's 2 swift kicks to the nads within 3 hours........thanks I needed that
Yawn.................................no COLA, no schooling assistance and no definition of where/what and when "pick-up points" are going to be managed for the ground commute from HKG to CAN. Thank you sir...please may I have another. Spent some HUGE negotiating capital for these improvements?!
A quote from Fred... "This is not the conclusion of the FDA process … it is the beginning."

Fred this is a continuation of pathetic LOA "process" What a joke, YGTBFSM.
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me

What a POS!
Quote: I know. Pretty exciting stuff in light of everything else that is happening! You mean they got the company to agree to pay for extra expenses for visas and passports! YGTBSM. How about a real COLA and a management move package?
The Company didnt really agree to anything, the Union did. All this stuff was unilaterally offered by the Company, during the LOA vote/bid, to sweeten the pot because the pot looked sour. The only thing that the Union should have done was file a grievance on behalf of us for the Companies unilateral offer to the pilots which is contrary to RLA bargaining rules. What a joke. And, amazingly pathetic.
Quote: The Company didnt really agree to anything, the Union did. All this stuff was unilaterally offered by the Company, during the LOA vote/bid, to sweeten the pot because the pot looked sour. The only thing that the Union should have done was file a grievance on behalf of us for the Companies unilateral offer to the pilots which is contrary to RLA bargaining rules. What a joke. And, amazingly pathetic.
I stand corrected. I thought it was too good to be true that we would put pressure on the company even for extra money for visas and passports. But I am looking forward to my paycut and flying as an FO again.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to