Netjets Mins

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Whatever background you come from, bring great credentials.

Each background is different.
the mins are definately not negotiable, but I was able to get an interview (and "unofficial" good news so far) with less than 100 hrs above the mins. So definately get that app. in when you hit the mins.
Quote: the mins are definately not negotiable, but I was able to get an interview (and "unofficial" good news so far) with less than 100 hrs above the mins. So definately get that app. in when you hit the mins.
Hey, Triumph, did you email Derinda for the unofficial word? When did you interview?
...deleted
just curious, is an atp required for the interview? thanks
yep, an ATP is required, and will be checked during the interview
Quote: just curious, is an atp required for the interview? thanks
Yes.

To qualify as a NetJets Aviation pilot candidate, you must have the following prerequisites:
  • Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (Multi-Engine Land)
  • Current FAA First Class Medical certificate
  • 2500 hours total pilot time
  • 500 hours fixed wing multi-engine time
  • 250 hours instrument time (actual or simulated in flight - excludes simulator time)
http://netjets.com/NetJets_Pilots/Qu...Jets_Pilot.asp
FYI US Army pilot, Dual Rated ATP Airplane and Helicopters , 6000 total military flt time, 3000 PIC ,all turbine but 50, international time, flying high level VIP's, very strong LOR, I could go on but why no calls ?

ZERO JET TIME
I will try and test this theory for you C26....
Marine pilot, ATP, 737, 3500 hours, 2300 PIC, 220 JET hours, and an internal rec to the HR dept with a few LORs. App mails tomorrow.
Flybynuts

I'm envious and I wish you a lot of luck. However I have heard that NJ doesn’t like the 737 type. Shows you may have interests with another airlines possibly. I know that sounds crazy but that’s how picking they have gotten.

Good Luck

I hope it works out for you
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to