Netjets Mins

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
I too am waiting. I sent my stuff in March shortly after I reached the mins. 2800 TT, 2400 Turbine, 3 internal LORs and a family member who flies there. Just got word from that family member that they said it could be a while before I get an interview. I only have about 400 PIC, so I'm wondering if that's what's hurting me. Unfortunately, upgrades have stopped where I'm at now and I don't know when they'll start again. Sure wish I had the mins about a year ago before it got so competitive. Timing really is everything in this business. Good luck to all trying to get that interview.
Quote: Flybynuts

I'm envious and I wish you a lot of luck. However I have heard that NJ doesn’t like the 737 type. Shows you may have interests with another airlines possibly. I know that sounds crazy but that’s how picking they have gotten.
I would think if you're actively flying a 737 as flybynuts is, then I can't see them holding it against you. I could see it if you had the type but no time in type.

Keep us posted flybynuts!
Quote: I would think if you're actively flying a 737 as flybynuts is, then I can't see them holding it against you. I could see it if you had the type but no time in type.

Keep us posted flybynuts!

I will and the 737 has the SWA stigma with it of past. However, I would be choosing to leave a legacy to come to NJ. I think most people see this as a reasonable career change and not just a "use NJ option until I can go to bigger things" due to the past few months.
Got my app in to Netjets back in Oct 2007. App recieved email Nov 6 2007. 6500 total. 2400 jet pic 121. Typed in the emb145, emb170/190, currently flying the 737-800. A good amount of 135 on demand charter experience. Clean record. And internal lor's.

My buddy called Derinda last week to inquire about my status, and she said that I would probably not be getting a call in the next 4 or 5 months because of their total amount of slots left for the year, and because there are a lot of very qualified applicants on file!!!!

I guess I will just keep building time, so that I can somehow become qualified!!!!!!!
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to