Gojet Pilots

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
The Feburary fourth class was furloughed...maybe that's why he wants to know...
Quote: The Feburary fourth class was furloughed...maybe that's why he wants to know...
self justification of gojets
Quote: Flamebait thread? Flamebait response?

There is little tolerance for flightinfo style posts here.

Keep this one within TOS or don't click on the send button.
Don is getting pretty quick on the trigger - and with the history of the regionals forum here, and GoJet threads in particular I can understand why.

Here is my modest proposal: Things are really tense all over the airline flying world. I propose, once a week, to start a flame-thread in the hanger-talk section. I will post something provactive:

1) "I love GoJet"
2) "Why I love picking up DPs" (for FedEx)
3) "Why should I instruct if I can fly a jet at 250hrs?"
4) "Why you should quit and go into construction" (to give skyhigh a break).
5) "JO is a genius and Mesa rocks"

Then, all flame can be directed at that one thread in the hanger talk section - the mods would only have to check things there as opposed to having to cover the vast area of the whole website (perhaps even be able to furlough a few mods). Also, we could keep the flames and crap in one area and you would only need to see it if you went there of your own volition. It would also give people a place to blow off steam.

Just a thought.
I Love GoJet is the best thread title EVER
Don't go over just because you want a job. I'm serious. Don't be hated by your peers and especially completely divorce yourself from the TSA pilot group forever by going over.
Rumor is we're in talks to possibly merge with G7.....awesome. I'm going to go be a rodeo clown. any takers?
Quote: Rumor is we're in talks to possibly merge with G7.....awesome. I'm going to go be a rodeo clown. any takers?
I hear they make good money....
can we call AirWillie back to the table...

I read on another of his posts in the "TSA Furloughing" thread he was asking about seniority while being furloughed. I can only assume those two things coupled with this means he is going to go to GoJets. AirWillie, please have some self respect. I know guys say its gotten old and its ok to go there now and they have a union and blah blah blah. But think about this...

You are helping the same management that just furloughed you to keep other people out of a job, and others downgraded. Don't help the cause, man. I have sacrificed picking up any open time from this company (don't get started on the topic that we can't organize doing this, its my own choice) because they short staff themselves by downgrading and furloughing, but don't care about putting people on the street. I hope you will not be shortsighted and selfish.

Friends still don't let friends work at GJ.
Just found out one of my friends is going over there...

Phone number deleted from my phone...
add his name to the list.. a$$clown.
Quote: add his name to the list.. a$$clown.
Where's the list...still cant find anything...
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to