XJT Closing "ExpressJet Airlines" September 2, 2008

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to
Quote: As I have ranted before...if you are still employed at any airline, do your best to help out those who have recently been furloughed from other airlines get hired at your airline.
I agree, but who is hiring anymore?
Quote: I agree, but who is hiring anymore?
McDonald's...
Mr. Saab, Where are you?
Saabster, chime in and let us know if you have anymore insight on this
Can someone tell me what DOH we are talking about if XJT furloughs 500 pilots. I have a lot of good friends at XJT.
I am amazed that ream still has a Job. And the pilots over there love the man.

Now XJT is going to furlough anyway!! The XJT pilots were too damn proud to take the SKW offer. Because they would have to Furlough. Well looks like its going to happen anyway.

And this is after turning down a 3.50 offer per share. Now XJT trades at .35 CENTS. What an idiot Ream is. He has lost share holders millions of dollars for nothing. Nothing against the crews in this Rant, but the management and Union leaders screwed up big time.

The stock would have to go up 900% to get back to the SKW offer.
Would a 12/06 DOH be okay??
Quote: Can someone tell me what DOH we are talking about if XJT furloughs 500 pilots. I have a lot of good friends at XJT.
If we get rid of 500 pilots the axe will fall at 2/12/2007 but the most commonly talked about number is 400, and that's 3/26/07
Quote: If we get rid of 500 pilots the axe will fall at 2/12/2007 but the most commonly talked about number is 400, and that's 3/26/07
I was always wondering if the 500 pilots was an equal cut between FO's and Captains or if there was a stagger in there somewhere.
Quote: I was always wondering if the 500 pilots was an equal cut between FO's and Captains or if there was a stagger in there somewhere.
Straight from the bottom.. last in first out
Quote: I am amazed that ream still has a Job. And the pilots over there love the man.

Now XJT is going to furlough anyway!! The XJT pilots were too damn proud to take the SKW offer. Because they would have to Furlough. Well looks like its going to happen anyway.

And this is after turning down a 3.50 offer per share. Now XJT trades at .35 CENTS. What an idiot Ream is. He has lost share holders millions of dollars for nothing. Nothing against the crews in this Rant, but the management and Union leaders screwed up big time.

The stock would have to go up 900% to get back to the SKW offer.

It wasn't the pilots that told SkyWest NO. They really don't make that decision with a publicly traded company.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to