skywest hiring

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
word has it skywest is hiring again, anyone know numbers, or what aircraft they are hiring for?
Brasilia Class starts march 13th.
Rumors are that they are interviewing in April. But that is from the rumor mill.
Next class date?
Any word on when the follow-on class will be?
Next interviews are March 16th
Etops,

I'm assuming you work for Skywest. Do you have any buds that fly the EMB-120's? Do they enjoy flying them? Is it a pretty quick upgrade time, or is it about as fast as their CRJ FO's? Thanks
My friend that flies a brasilia loves it, but like most people he would rather be on the jet. He's based in fresno and likes his routes most of the time.
How long is it to get a line as Brasilia capt? I heard it is pretty senior for
capts and the new guys pretty much sit reserve forever. Is that true?
People typically upgrade a bit quicker in the brasilia but tend to take longer to hold a line, so basically the most junior captain LINEHOLDERS are about the same place in seniority. Actually, the most junior captain lineholder in the company right now is in the RJ in Chicago.
I have heard of some people getting upgraded in less than a year and half in the brasilia, but like CS lewis said you will be on reserve for a while. I'm not sure how long reserve is.
A friend is going next month at 1 year, three months. he actually could have held an earlier class, but didn't have the total time. A year ago, ORD RJ ca was 1 year 2 months. (not any more).

your experience may vary.

Mookie
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to