Pinnacle Advice

Subscribe
I am currently going to an interview with NW Airlink,like to get advice 4 process.
Prop2jet, you messaged me but it will not let me message you back. To get back to your question, I'm not sure what airline you were talking about when you asked me for their mins, I asumed you were talking about skywest, 1000tt 100 multi. for more info go to their website, explains in detail what their hiring mins are.
Quote: Prop2jet, you messaged me but it will not let me message you back. To get back to your question, I'm not sure what airline you were talking about when you asked me for their mins, I asumed you were talking about skywest, 1000tt 100 multi. for more info go to their website, explains in detail what their hiring mins are.
thanks , because ill be looking out there since i dont know how things may go with the pinnacle interview i have coming up
Goodluck with pinnacle, are you going this friday?
Make sure you read about icing, and aerodynamics. I heard they asked a couple of questions on that.
hi
Im actually going on the 15th for the interview but im flying tuesday of this coming week, and im trying to gather all the info i can for the written wich is the part im worry the most, i figure if i can get tru that i can get tru the rest.
Quote: Im actually going on the 15th for the interview but im flying tuesday of this coming week, and im trying to gather all the info i can for the written wich is the part im worry the most, i figure if i can get tru that i can get tru the rest.
Maybe you can also learn to use an "H" when you type and spell through like a big boy
Seriously though, I interviewed with Pinnacle on March 2. Be sure to study high speed and high altitude aerodynamics espcecially things like mach tuck and critical mach number. There were some meteorology questions and a lot of regulation questions where they are trying to trip you up (ie Max speed at 10,000 is NOT 250 KIAS). If you look at aviationinterviews.com, don't study the answers that people have posted to the questions, study THE SUBJECT MATTER. Not only are some of the people's answers on there wrong, you don't want to be sucking your thumb if they change the questions just a little bit. Hope this helps.
Quote: Maybe you can also learn to use an "H" when you type and spell through like a big boy
Seriously though, I interviewed with Pinnacle on March 2. Be sure to study high speed and high altitude aerodynamics espcecially things like mach tuck and critical mach number. There were some meteorology questions and a lot of regulation questions where they are trying to trip you up (ie Max speed at 10,000 is NOT 250 KIAS). If you look at aviationinterviews.com, don't study the answers that people have posted to the questions, study THE SUBJECT MATTER. Not only are some of the people's answers on there wrong, you don't want to be sucking your thumb if they change the questions just a little bit. Hope this helps.
Thanks 4 the advice. I have been reviewing all the questions u mentioned and i am mainly worry about the written part. I am living on tuesday and will interview on wensd . will see how things go. tlk to u later
Good luck.....hope you don't get furloughed 2 days after your checkride.