FDX - History Repeating itself?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Just curious...Does anyone know how long USAir and Delta had the A-fund "lump-sum" provision available? And, does any solvent airline currently have it?

It seems that the only danger anyone ever speaks of, when they argue against a lump-sum provision, only concerns an A-fund at a company going bankrupt.

So using that logic...I guess we should base all of our negotiating goals on what would happen if FDX entered bankruptcy? Just in case?
American sill has a lump-sum option - they still have both A and B plans.

Their pilots took a 23% pay cut across the board and also gave up MAJOR concessions in work rules with their 2003 contract to keep the pension (specifically lump sum option) - and to "save the company" from bankruptcy.

But, for now, they still have the lump sum option - A and B funds.....
Quote: I KNEW IT!!! Even you do agree with yourself sometimes! But....how do you argue with yourself?

Meant what I said at the time but now I don't. See how easy it is. As for the methodology I usually use my alternative APC personality and we go at it in PMs (as the language is to rough for the public forum).
Quote: Meant what I said at the time but now I don't. See how easy it is. As for the methodology I usually use my alternative APC personality and we go at it in PMs (as the language is to rough for the public forum).
WITFO? This sounds like something my wife might post......
Quote: Meant what I said at the time but now I don't. See how easy it is. As for the methodology I usually use my alternative APC personality and we go at it in PMs (as the language is to rough for the public forum).
Quote: WITFO? This sounds like something my wife might post......
Fedup,

Uhhh...I think you're confusing "PMs" with "PMS".
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to