1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Thank U guys for your attention
Does anyone has a copy of capt PA announcement
standard announcement
and abnormal situation
like weather` mechanic problem `something like that
It will be greatly appreciated if you can share that with me!
thank you again!
Here is one

Ladies and Gentlemen from your flight deck this is your captain.
We are about to penetrate one hell of a thunderstorm. The good news is I am better then 50% sure we will make through. The bad news is many of you will soil yourselves thereby causing us to delay our next flight to get new seat cushions. I will keep you updated on our status. Thank you for flying (insert your airline here).
Every airline has its own PA format for the different phases of flight. At some only the captain makes the PA while at others its the PNF. Your airline should be able to provide you with its standard format. Why do you ask, by the way?

Giving out airline specific procedures on an anonymous forum is usually not considered a good idea by most actual airline employees.
Quote: Why do you ask, by the way?

Giving out airline specific procedures on an anonymous forum is usually not considered a good idea by most actual airline employees.
Yeah, divulging PA announcements is a security risk.
your a 73 F/O, and you dont know?
Dirty,
I'm not stating that PA announcements inherently present a security risk, but the poster is asking for abnormal or emergency PA's as well. I'm not saying that Citizensun has other than innocent intentions, but this can present anyone who's reading this with an overall bigger picture of how airlines deal with different emergency or abnormal situations. So, yes it does present a security risk..no matter how small.
Quote: your a 73 F/O, and you dont know?
He very well might be new to the airlines all together.... I was with SWA. Cut him some slack..
Quote: Thank U guys for your attention
standard announcement
and abnormal situation
like weather` mechanic problem `something like that
It will be greatly appreciated if you can share that with me!
thank you again!
Your carrier should have standard pax briefings to cover all ranges of operations. Check with your chief pilot or base captain.
Quote: Thank U guys for your attention
standard announcement

What airline do work for that doesn't provide a sample?

Just tell them who you are, what you're doing with the aircraft, and how long it will take.
If you're an FO, you should have it figured out by the time you're ready to upgrade. If you haven't by then you probably shouldn't be a Capt. Jeez, I had to make PA's as a green 1900 FO, it ain't rocket science!
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to