The Eagle Displacement/Vacancy Bid is Closed - Praise your deity of choice!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
Well, by my watch the Vacancy/Displacement bid is officially closed...and I can't wait to see the results. Will I get ORD CRJ? Will I get DFW ATR?

How many people proffered minutes before it closed? The truth shall be known very shortly.

If anybody cares to post their happy/sad results when they come out, please feel free.
I proffered to be employed!
Quote: I proffered to be employed!
Denied due to staffing.

Haha, just kidding! I don't know you but I'm probably closer to the chopping block than you are.
That closed already?!? shiat!

Keeping the fingers crossed for a job and DFW ATR.
Quote: Denied due to staffing.

Haha, just kidding! I don't know you but I'm probably closer to the chopping block than you are.

we'll all be alright... just more sitting time in the form of being reserves! You're based in ord right? Maybe I'll see you there and we can go hunt for gojetters in the terminal....
ha ha the rah displacement bid closes today so im praying to as many deity's, planets, stars, and demons as i can possibly find
Good luck on the RAH displacement bid as well!

I'm hoping that I get involuntarily displaced out of SJU and end up flying the CRJ in ORD or DFW...but that was just my first choice. If too many people above me proffered then the story will be a little different.

I'm just glad its over with. I got sick of hearing people talk about it non-stop.
Quote: Good luck on the RAH displacement bid as well!

I'm hoping that I get involuntarily displaced out of SJU and end up flying the CRJ in ORD or DFW...but that was just my first choice. If too many people above me proffered then the story will be a little different.

I'm just glad its over with. I got sick of hearing people talk about it non-stop.

just wait till its published and every one who got screwed will be b!tching about it
Oh, hi there!

It's a fantastic day to be the most junior at the company.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to