Net Jets Hiring plans/staffing

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Does anybody know if you need to have a 4-yr degree to work with Netjets? The pilot qualifications tab on their website doesn't say anything about it. I was just wondering if it was something they like to see, because I personally don't have a degree and I don't really want to go to the majors. But I'm only 20 so it's not like it's too late. Thoughts?
Nope, you can still get your degree in radiology and out earn a pilot easily Pretty sure the large percentage of apps have a 4yr degree. Not having one would put you behind on that issue. Consider a non-aviation degree in case it just doesn't work out.
Z
That's great advice edznaz; get a bachelor's degree in something other than aviation. (business, computers, finance,...?) I wish I would have done the same; it seems as if the degree itself has been just been a way to 'sort the stacks'. It's always nice (and sometimes necessary) to have something going on the side and/or good back-up plans. Who knows how the industry will cycle for someone young just starting out!! Good luck!
I see that Netjets has a new application on the website. Does any one know if they will still accept the old PDF file. I spent all that time on it and will be sending it in this week once I up date my hours. Just did want to double my efforts.
Anyone else's phone interview get resched. for the second time? or am I the only "lucky" one?
When were you supposed to do the phone interview?
originally 8-11, then sept, now oct.
Not complaining though...I'm still thrilled at the opportunity and can't wait for my shot at at top notch gig.
Yep, me too. First it was 8-11, then sept 9th, now its Oct 7th.
Well, hopefully what they are doing is getting the department in order, processing the guys from June and July, and then starting fresh with us in October, and then maybe it wont be such a long drawn out process then.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to