Delta to drop Freedom's 900s now

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 16
Go to
Quote: You guys are all wrong. I am buying all airplanes and starting my own airline called Skyparty Air

(yes, I miss 'The Loop' on Fox!)
can you hire me?
Suprised a Comair guy hasn't chimed in yet about the dispacement bid that was cancelled on Friday. The memo did have information about Delta changing things, an updated furlough list, etc. Could there not be such a need for as many furloughs due to Comair getting a few more airframes?
I have a very good source that is telling me that ASA is getting the airplanes.
Quote: I have a very good source that is telling me that ASA is getting the airplanes.
Dont toy with me man.
Quote: lol dan. evertime you come on here you take a **** on something.. lol
hahahahhaha............I'm sorry man..... I just.......anyways let's don't go there. I love working in PNCL (once they close the main cabin door), crews are awesome, MSP, DTW, ATL, even oldtimers in MEM can be hilarious to work with if you know how to work with them..........seriously, I think PNCL could be a great company, with not much finnancial effort from mngment. I think you know this one too. Believe me, I would love to see PNCL moving forward, but a reality check could be painful sometimes.... just ask a Mesaba old timer (sure you have)
Quote: I have a very good source that is telling me that ASA is getting the airplanes.
yeah man that would be our luck comair getting shafted again
Don't get my hopes up, FA told me we got a few new 200's! she said she worked in it tail number starts with 7.... just open your airline and hire us.
What source is this?
Quote: hahahahhaha............I'm sorry man..... I just.......anyways let's don't go there. I love working in PNCL (once they close the main cabin door), crews are awesome, MSP, DTW, ATL, even oldtimers in MEM can be hilarious to work with if you know how to work with them..........seriously, I think PNCL could be a great company, with not much finnancial effort from mngment. I think you know this one too. Believe me, I would love to see PNCL moving forward, but a reality check could be painful sometimes.... just ask a Mesaba old timer (sure you have)
oh i wasn't trying to go anywhere with that. it was just pure coincidence that i was reading another thread that you had posted in and it kinda sounded the same. just thought it was funny, thats all. and you are right. we have several guys here who are furloughed mesaba pilots. i was here when they were going through the tough times and saw their pilot group shrink like they were going out of business. i remember vividly deadheading home from msp to mem with a couple of mesaba guys who were on their last ride home. it was pretty sobering to hear their stories and how long they had been there. you are right reality is a cruel mistress, but we dont always have to point out she is in the room, just be aware of where she is and keep having a good time!
Quote: yeah man that would be our luck comair getting shafted again
Yeah, I feel for all you that are FOs there. Most didn't workd there when Delta and comair was at each others necks. Sucks that it was your old timers that caused that bad blood and you guys have to pay for it. Have a lot of friends at comair.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 16
Go to