Looking for a King Air job...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: Yup, same address above, R&M Aviation. Be sure to mention Detroit.
What is R&M aviation's association with AeroCare? Are they the same company?
Quote: What is R&M aviation's association with AeroCare? Are they the same company?
Technically, R&M is a subsidiary of Aerocare. Operationally, they're in the same building, all based at ARR.

Air Ambulance - Medivac Service - Air Evac Flight Ambulance Service | Aerocare

and

http://rmaviation.com

Aerocare is then just one of the several air ambulance providers, accredited by CAMTS, who provide airlift services to whoever needs it.

And that includes the Feds. As an item of interest for everyone who has responded to the original post, Aerocare will deploying the whole fleet to assist in the evacuation of patients from New Orleans (Hurricane Gustav). Nature of the beast.

But a hell of a lot more fun than MSP-DTW-BFE-MSP (fill in here your most most hated day/high speed pairing)....
Quote: EW, methinks that by living in Hagerstown will be a deal-killer. I live 38 miles west of the airport (10 miles off I-74) and that is pushing it for me. (I don't mess around during the drive, but then again I don't speed either...well, a little bit...).
Well we can all hope, either way thanks for taking some time towards it. I think on his on-call days he wouldn't have an issue with being physically closer to the airports, but I honestly can't speak for him.

Thanks again.
Quote: Technically, R&M is a subsidiary of Aerocare. Operationally, they're in the same building, all based at ARR.

Air Ambulance - Medivac Service - Air Evac Flight Ambulance Service | Aerocare

and

http://rmaviation.com

Aerocare is then just one of the several air ambulance providers, accredited by CAMTS, who provide airlift services to whoever needs it.

And that includes the Feds. As an item of interest for everyone who has responded to the original post, Aerocare will deploying the whole fleet to assist in the evacuation of patients from New Orleans (Hurricane Gustav). Nature of the beast.

But a hell of a lot more fun than MSP-DTW-BFE-MSP (fill in here your most most hated day/high speed pairing)....
Good luck to you all going down to New Orleans, and be safe...
Quote: some more info would be great. email [email protected]
(yeah they still let me use my college account)
Hey there fellow Sycamore!
King air 200. Try "Guardianflight.com". Ya might find something there. But ya better be ready for high adventure.
Figure Ill join in... lol any KA gigs in New Jersey area? 3000tt / 600 KA PIC
looking for King Air pilots for a 91 operation in South Florida
king Air 300
I use contract pilots in south Florida for a king air 300
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to