This thread has nothing to do with UPS/FDX

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: I wish I could get a hotdog in my mouth. I'm not picky. Even one of those Lil Smokies will do. Wash it down with some God's sake.
You may want to talk to the UPS guys, I hear that their's are smaller. But, most women I know say they don't like the cheese on them.
Quote:
You may want to talk to the UPS guys, I hear that their's are smaller. But, most women I know say they don't like the cheese on them.
Well played.....
Quote: You may want to talk to the UPS guys, I hear that their's are smaller...
Of course you hear that - the ladies don't want to hurt your feelings so they tell you whatever makes you happy...
Anyone who mentioned a three letter acronym starting with U or F lost, thanks for playing, have a nice life. In the meantime, study the proper answer.

"The Mu koan is as follows: A monk asked Zhaozhou, a Chinese Zen master (known as Jōshū in Japanese): "Has a hotdog Buddha-nature or not?", Zhaozhou answered: "Wú" (in Japanese, Mu).

Some earlier Buddhist thinkers had maintained that creatures such as hotdogs did have the Buddha-nature; others, that they did not. Therefore, to answer "no" is to deny their wisdom, whereas to say "yes" would appear to blindly follow their teachings. Zhaozhou's answer has subsequently been interpreted to mean that all such categorical thinking is in fact a delusion. In other words, yes and no are both right and wrong. This Koan is traditionally used by students of the Rinzai school of Zen as their initiation into Zen study."

And please keep in mind our TOS and good neighbor policy: He lets the last Hungarian go. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. Nobody has ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop, and Keyser Soze will get you." And no-one ever really believes.
Jungle, It seems the usual hot dogs need to be rounded up.
Quote: Well played.....
...if you're in junior high school.

B2P
Quote: Anyone who mentioned a three letter acronym starting with U or F lost, thanks for playing, have a nice life. In the meantime, study the proper answer.

"The Mu koan is as follows: A monk asked Zhaozhou, a Chinese Zen master (known as Jōshū in Japanese): "Has a hotdog Buddha-nature or not?", Zhaozhou answered: "Wú" (in Japanese, Mu).

Some earlier Buddhist thinkers had maintained that creatures such as hotdogs did have the Buddha-nature; others, that they did not. Therefore, to answer "no" is to deny their wisdom, whereas to say "yes" would appear to blindly follow their teachings. Zhaozhou's answer has subsequently been interpreted to mean that all such categorical thinking is in fact a delusion. In other words, yes and no are both right and wrong. This Koan is traditionally used by students of the Rinzai school of Zen as their initiation into Zen study."

And please keep in mind our TOS and good neighbor policy: He lets the last Hungarian go. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. Nobody has ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop, and Keyser Soze will get you." And no-one ever really believes.
I believe you just channeled your avatar! Well done!

TH1
Jeez, around you guys I'm cooking either my Hotdogs or Hamburgers at 451 degrees Fahrenheit. Yep, put the pun on 'da bun if you're a bit slow on the uptake. Til then, either is ruined once put into catering out of ANY gateway.

Both wash down well with Fat Tire or Dogfish Head.

Yep, I'll have some of that.... I know....
I am just so thankful nobody who posted on this thread got banned.

Mods, is spanking one of the prescribed punishment? [Just kidding, boys, just kidding. Try to control yourselves. And I'm not like this at all in my day job].
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to