Horizon Updates

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to
Couldn't beat the free beer on Horizon. Maybe that why so many pilots commute to work.
Hey whats the status of the EFB's?
The EFB's are coming next week; or so we've been told for a while.

Seriously though, a couple weeks ago in recurrent the tech guys told us it would be any day now. They are waiting on maintenance to get the system in place to support the things. The previous delay was because they couldn't get any of the systems to work in the planes except for one. It turns out they had wrong diagrams from the engineers and the working system was actually set up wrong according to the diagram.

I would say take it all with a grain of salt though; it is coming from the puzzle palace. I expect EFBs about the time I expect to upgrade.
HAHA. I was in a reccurent ground in Sept 2007 and was told October 2007 was the month for them to be in. Its funny though.
EFB's?!
Quote: Hey whats the status of the EFB's?
I had a buddy who got to use the new EFB's. Here's a pic:

Haha that pic is an oldie but a goodie. I remember sitting in ground school in April of 06 and they passed around an EFB and told us it'd be on line by 3Q 06.

I'm not at Horizon anymore but I need a WWKD sticker for my flight bag. With quite a few companies stalled in negotiations right now, there are plenty of pilots who could learn a lot from the illustrious example of Captain Chaos....
Quote: Haha that pic is an oldie but a goodie. I remember sitting in ground school in April of 06 and they passed around an EFB and told us it'd be on line by 3Q 06.

I'm not at Horizon anymore but I need a WWKD sticker for my flight bag. With quite a few companies stalled in negotiations right now, there are plenty of pilots who could learn a lot from the illustrious example of Captain Chaos....
Captain Chaos was awesome. Flying with him helped me finally grow nuts to leave Horizon..
Quote: Captain Chaos was awesome. Flying with him helped me finally grow nuts to leave Horizon..
Did you go to Compost? Can't say I blame you. After all my name is Ron Mexico.
Quote: Did you go to Compost? Can't say I blame you. After all my name is Ron Mexico.
No, i went to Compass..
Quote: No, i went to Compass..
Are the NWA guys negative towards you guys over there? I've heard stories, but never seen it first hand.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to