So long Colgan!!!

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Just wanted to say so long to all of the great pilots at Colgan. Even though Im moving on to better things I feel like I just broke up with my girlfriend. She was great in bed but she treated me like crap every chance that she got.
I wish you guys the best with the union drive!

Big Ups to ANG135,USMC-SGT,Old Computer Guy!!!!

Merry Christmas!
What's the new job? or did you win the lottery
he won the lottery..............you lucky S.O.B?
Let's just say he's flying for "the man" now and is going to be holding us down.
Quote: Let's just say he's flying for "the man" now and is going to be holding us down.
The man as in the FAA?
For those that wanna know, I got the FAA Flight Inspection Pilot job. The most important thing that everyone must know is that I found out about the job ON THIS WEB SITE. This web site is a great site when people pass info around so guys like myself can find great opportunities.
IMO I enjoyed my time at Colgan very much and enjoyed the people I worked with but maybe because I was on the Q. I never went through anything as close as to what I hear about on the Beech and SAAB side of the company.

P.S. SAAB your lucky I never met you in EWR!
Quote: For those that wanna know, I got the FAA Flight Inspection Pilot job. The most important thing that everyone must know is that I found out about the job ON THIS WEB SITE. This web site is a great site when people pass info around so guys like myself can find great opportunities.
IMO I enjoyed my time at Colgan very much and enjoyed the people I worked with but maybe because I was on the Q. I never went through anything as close as to what I hear about on the Beech and SAAB side of the company.

Congratulations, I'm very jealous that you are able to leave Colgan for the greener pasture! and you're right about this website, I found my old aerial survey gig on here too. if it weren't for APC I wouldn't have even known what mapping was.
Congratulations on your new job! That sounds like interesting work.
Quote: For those that wanna know, I got the FAA Flight Inspection Pilot job. The most important thing that everyone must know is that I found out about the job ON THIS WEB SITE. This web site is a great site when people pass info around so guys like myself can find great opportunities.

hahaha, great now you can bust me on line checks haha, Congrats man thats awesome for you

Joe
I don't think he can bust you on line check's. He's just flying around the system to check nav aids, so you can't use the excuse that something is wrong with this localizer!!!
Good luck with "Flight Check"!!! The old Blue and White King Air out of ACY?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to