Fdx... Overmanning?

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to
Quote: ALPA may say that, but the company position (according to LK) is that they can split BLGs in different airplanes.
I'd say that's a difference in interpretation...
You can trust your source and I'll trust mine.

Flight management also said they weren't going to buy houses for excess if you didn't live within a certain distance of your domicile. I didn't believe that one either.
Quote: ALPA may say that, but the company position (according to LK) is that they can split BLGs in different airplanes.
I'd say that's a difference in interpretation...
LK also said anyone who didn't vote for HKG LOA-1 was short-sighted and that it would be easy to find accommodations for $2700. He cited his experience as an ALPA guy to say this was the best we could get and we'd be foolish as a crewforce to vote it down.
Quote: LK also said anyone who didn't vote for HKG LOA-1 was short-sighted and that it would be easy to find accommodations for $2700. He cited his experience as an ALPA guy to say this was the best we could get and we'd be foolish as a crewforce to vote it down.
I didn't say I agreed with him. I didn't hear him say the thing about LOA 1, but I disagreed with that line of thinking then as now. That's why I'm one of the 'proponents of hysteria', aka a 32 percenter.
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to