European Airlines

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone know anything about the European Airlines? I also got German citizenship so I wouldn't have to get a working permit there.
Quote: Anyone know anything about the European Airlines? I also got German citizenship so I wouldn't have to get a working permit there.
Go online to the airlines that you are interested in and contact them via phone or e-mail ,there you schould be able to find the info you need.
Good luck!
Quote: Anyone know anything about the European Airlines? I also got German citizenship so I wouldn't have to get a working permit there.
Would love to help since I have a few German contacts but you need to be way more specific.
Which European countries don't require a JAA license?
I think they all require jaa unless it's N registration
Quote: I think they all require jaa unless it's N registration
Not true, although it may soon be the case. Countries that i can immediately think of that still fly on their national (ICAO) license in Europe are I believe, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, maybe Poland there are others I just don't know them. They will of course accept a JAA license.

Lifter
Quote: Would love to help since I have a few German contacts but you need to be way more specific.
I know I need more certification, but have no idea what there called or where to go to get them. How are working conditions there? Do they pay better than US Airlines?
Quote: I know I need more certification, but have no idea what there called or where to go to get them. How are working conditions there? Do they pay better than US Airlines?

HA!.........
German Regionals: Euro Wings, Contact Air, Lufthansa Cityliner, Cirrus Airlines

LCC's: Ryan Air, German Wings, Air Berlin, Tui Fly (aka Hapag Lloyd, aka Tui, aka Hapag Lloyd Express), Hamburg International

And who can forget Lufthansa the magnificant

For all of the above you need the JAA ratings and be able to read, write, and speak German.

Also take a look at NetJets Europe as you only have to speak English, although knowing two or more languages is desirable. FO starts out at 56,000 Euro and you only have to live within one hour of Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart, Koln, Hamburg, Berlin, and Dusseldorf (I may have missed one or two airports but that is a good deal).

My wife is German and she hits me up regularly about flying jobs in Germany, so I've been looking.
Quote: German Regionals: Euro Wings, Contact Air, Lufthansa Cityliner, Cirrus Airlines

LCC's: Ryan Air, German Wings, Air Berlin, Tui Fly (aka Hapag Lloyd, aka Tui, aka Hapag Lloyd Express), Hamburg International

And who can forget Lufthansa the magnificant

For all of the above you need the JAA ratings and be able to read, write, and speak German.

Also take a look at NetJets Europe as you only have to speak English, although knowing two or more languages is desirable. FO starts out at 56,000 Euro and you only have to live within one hour of Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart, Koln, Hamburg, Berlin, and Dusseldorf (I may have missed one or two airports but that is a good deal).

My wife is German and she hits me up regularly about flying jobs in Germany, so I've been looking.
Thank you. I was born and raised in Germany so I can read, write and speak German very good. That's one of the reasons I'm thinking of going back there.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to