Shipping Golf clubs on FDX

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone shipped a set of sticks, domestically, lately?

How much?
have done it a ton over the years. i just shipped a bike for $45 sea to san...so clubs would be somewhat less than that. waaaaay better to ship them to the pro shop, and have them waiting for you then hassle w non-rev.

mookie
I think it goes about $20-25, depending in bag weight and size!
Like a champ...$35 from ANC to LAS...airline discount of course
If you've got the time ship them via Ground and you'll save even more. I shipped 2 sets to PHX last month and it only took 2 days to get them there.

Make sure you check your bill though. They charged me $254 for my 290lb set of golf clubs. No wonder my back hurts. :-)
Quote: ...for my 290lb set of golf clubs. No wonder my back hurts. :-)
Oh...that explains it...I want my money back! You're carting around WAY more than 14 clubs...
Quote: If you've got the time ship them via Ground and you'll save even more.
I'm not so sure that's true, as I don't believe we get the same discount when shipping FedEx Ground.

JJ
Quote: I'm not so sure that's true, as I don't believe we get the same discount when shipping FedEx Ground.

JJ
True statement. Most of the time just as cheap to ship with our discount air than ground.
Quote: I'm not so sure that's true, as I don't believe we get the same discount when shipping FedEx Ground.

JJ
Depends! 75% on Express, 50% on Ground! You can go on the FedEx.com website and get estimates (with measurements and weights). I have found that on heavier stuff, Ground always beats 1 and 2 day Express and sometimes 3 day Express. The lighter/smaller the package, the more likely Express will give you a better deal!
Quote: i just shipped a bike for $45 sea to san
What kind of case do you have? I'm shopping for cases that fit under the length x girth limits and it seems most of them slightly exceed the limit. Ever ship a bike internationally?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to