Hearing Transcripts

Subscribe
8  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 18 of 18
Go to
Quote: Back in the day (88-93) I think it was like 300 to 1? The dollar was 2-1 to the DM too. Those were the days.
My first time there was 1979 and it was 325 to 1. Getting turned down by women was never such a value.

Carl
Quote: Better. I owe you a beer. Space is just nuts and I don't want anyone to encourage him.

Hey, with all this beer and rounds being offered up, we should just have a bar-b-que in ATL in June & an ice fishing party in MSP in..... May. (Ha!)
If Al Gore is right , maybe we'll have those January BBQ's in MSP.

Carl
Quote: I applied to Delta, United, Northwest, and American. The only reason I'm at Delta was they were the first one's to offer me a job. Age of pilot group, domiciles, aircraft, pension, all were non-players to me. It was only about who offered me the job first.
Yea, me too. Not everyone is smart enough to be...Spacemen!

Carl
Quote: Yeah, I'm a Delta pilot. I live in Chicago, though, so I'm acually looking forward to commuting to MSP or DTW - maybe I'll get to fly with you!

Should be fun, eh?
It will be fun. I hate paperwork and automation. If it's your leg, the only thing I insist upon is having fun and flying the airplane exactly how you want. I will get a little nervous though if you say: "Hey Carl, watch this."

Carl
Quote: Did that make them any lower for not going to UAL? No. It meant they were men and couldn't use a ladies room. Back then that was the kiss of death over at big U.
Now that's funny.

Carl
Quote: If Al Gore is right , maybe we'll have those January BBQ's in MSP.

Carl
It it happens, I bet there a a lot of Minnesotans who will move to Canada. They need their ice fishing, don't cha know. You betcha!
Quote: I will get a little nervous though if you say: "Hey Carl, watch this."
No, no, the quote is "Hey Ya'll, hold my beer and watch this."

Lesson 3 of Redneck 101.
8  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 18 of 18
Go to