Southwest to offer codeshare to Mexico.

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: I´d hate to see what passengers would think of WN if an accident occurs. Heard pilots at this airline Volaris are not that qualified with most F.O´s right out of school with 250 hours logged. Captains are mostly the one either laid off from some other carrier or the ones that did not make it to a major airline because of failed check rides. Remember they will be flying our passengers down to Mexico. Volaris isn`t held to flight certifications an audits such as the likes of Aeromexico or Mexicana which are audited constantly by SkyTeam or StarAlliance, making them reliable and safer. Let`s not get into their language proficiency, or what their level is, which i´m sure is not very good. I´m not sure what made WN venture into this but what I am sure of is that they need to look further into this airline as to weather they meet the standard not only of IACO, FAA, but Southwests´. This will be depremental to WN´s reputation.
accidents are bad for any airline's rep......fyi.
Money laundering
Got an E-mail from a friend down south, Volaris is being investigated for money laundering, so go figure. Who knows what this airline is up to, drug smuggling, could be.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to