2 airlines + 7 regionals = someone left holding themselves

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to
So with NWA and Delta together at last and Delta's ceo talking about cutting back already, which regional is going to be left out in the rain from the merger?
Whichever regional Delta doesn't want in their 2009 and beyond!
its going to be Comair
Quote: its going to be Comair
I agree...the writing's already on the wall!
It will just be nice when a plan actually comes out and then all of us will have an idea of where we all stand.
Looks like management is doing a great job brainwashing the masses into hating each other. Perfect whipsaw. The sooner the Mesaba guys on here stop putting down Comair, the better you will all be off.
dont make it seem like we are all putting down Comair...thats not the case
Well if you logged out for a day or two, came on this message board as a neutral party, and read a great deal of the posts, it looks like a pile on at Comair not much different than how people gang up on Mesa.

You couldn't though, you have a big red tail with a pinnacle in your avatar.
Quote: Looks like management is doing a great job brainwashing the masses into hating each other. Perfect whipsaw. The sooner the Mesaba guys on here stop putting down Comair, the better you will all be off.
and Mesa/Freedom, and everyone else. Of course I'm not saying Comair guys are the victim here, we hold our own!

I don't blame anyone or hold a grudge against anybody. That's how the whipsaw game gets played, and I refuse to get involved in someone's else's B**********!
Quote: Looks like management is doing a great job brainwashing the masses into hating each other. Perfect whipsaw. The sooner the Mesaba guys on here stop putting down Comair, the better you will all be off.
I haven't seen any put downs about Comair from Mesaba dudes, so I am not sure what you are talking about.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to