SeaPort Airlines

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54 
Page 4 of 64
Go to
I must agree.....bag space is something they should work on I think.....
What should one expect during the interview process at SeaPort?
IFR REGS duty times for 135 what do you know about Seaport..where do we fly... Real world things....IF this happens what do you do? what if this on top of that happened then what...maybe some airspace questions....its your last flight of the day on Christmas day at night and you find a nav light burnt out...what do you do.....stay consistant.....they guy that will be interviewing you knows ALOT....more than you and me put togeather...thats why i like working for him! good luck
Thank you. Any questions on the current equipment you fly?
They never asked me per say but who says he has not changed the questions around since then? If your flying something now I am sure you know the basics on it so I would not worry about it too much.....
Is there anyone else you can email a resume to, or is Cullen the only person?
Quote: Is there anyone else you can email a resume to, or is Cullen the only person?
I think the only person in charge of hiring pilot is Cullen.
Cullen is than man to send them to. He is our HR for pilots.... I hate to say it but there are thousands of pilots out of work. It sucks I know. He cant get back to everyone. its just reality.....sorry
I was wondering if Seaport is planning on hiring this summer and/or who can I contact about getting hired. Maybe an email or phone number for Cullen that you mentioned above.
I read on another board that they got completely swamped with resumes and that Cullen doesn't want to see any more...
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54 
Page 4 of 64
Go to