Falcon 10

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
I can't seem to find this info anywhere on the web.....Is the Falcon 10 a 1 or 2 pilot aircraft. What about the Gulfstream IIB? If anyone knows, please post.
GII is defenately 2 pilots a/c.
I think the Falcon 10 is the same.
Both require two
What LJ's (or VLJ's) are certified for one pilot?
Raytheon Premier Jet, Some Cessna Citations, Cessna CJ and others I'm sure. I'm sure any corporate or charter operator could name them all.
Thanks Say Again Over.
Hey Say Again Over,
It will be interesting to see how quickly the insurance companies turn the single pilot loose in the VLJ's. I would imagine the fractional companies will run them with two pilot crews. Oh, the Falcon 10 is a two man crew.
Quote: Hey Say Again Over,
It will be interesting to see how quickly the insurance companies turn the single pilot loose in the VLJ's. I would imagine the fractional companies will run them with two pilot crews. Oh, the Falcon 10 is a two man crew.
It won't be anytime soon. If they do opt to do this, the insurance premium is typically double.
It's usually cheaper for a company to pay a guy to fly in the right seat than it is to do single pilot ops, especially when it comes to 135 pax situations.
Never mind the insurance requirements, can you imagine the newbee single pilot in light jets, VLJ, in New York airspace? Weather is crap and delays! Going into TEB! Hello...
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to