MIA job fair - January 17, 2009

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Ive heard a rumor that there is a pilot job fair in Mia in the middle of the month. Can anyone confirm this and provide any details, thanks
I found the answer, here is the info for other pilots

Aeroservice Career Fair
May want to ask the Moderators to make this one a "Sticky" since it's a Job Fair and many may want to attend. I hope this is a good news event and lots get hired!
Its even free.....Says on their website Eagle is hiring ATR, and CRJ FOs, as well as Colgan. Any truth to that?
I'll be there!!!! I can't wait.
Sooo... Last time I went to anything that Eagle was at I was told "We just want to keep our faces out there to stir interests." Don't they have people swimming in pools anyways?
Quote: Sooo... Last time I went to anything that Eagle was at I was told "We just want to keep our faces out there to stir interests." Don't they have people swimming in pools anyways?
More like drowning in pools...
Anyone attending this?
ill be heading down there....only live a couple hours away
Interesting how the website says so boldly, "We’re expecting record number of airlines so don’t be surprised if you attend on Saturday and start class on Monday" even though they only list three airlines. What gives? I think their ad said the same thing when I read it for another fair over a year ago. Does anyone know if any other airlines plan to be there aside from Eagle, Colgan, and Gojet?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to