United rated the second worst company to work for in the USA.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to
Not airlines mind you but the second worst COMPANY to work for in the US.

Netflix, Adobe, Google Rated Best Places To Work. AT&T, eBay, RadioShack Among the Worst.
Tilton will no doubt seek a multi-million dollar bonus for this accolade.
No doubt....
Not to flame here, but is this really a surprise? The pilots and the crews that I've met are awesome, but management has successfully turned what was once the prime airline to work for, into one of the worst places to work for...it's actually really sad. I hope one day the United pilots are able to get their company back.
I don’t expect United to come back. I would expect either a merger or a slow death. It’s too bad that they could not hold on to scope like American, Continental, and Alaska. The 170’s and CRJ700 would be a nice airplane at mainline pay rates and work roles.
CAL made the #9 spot on the BEST places to work!

When they say DHL Express (USA) as the WORST place to work - are they talking about the Air Freight business or the company as a whole?

USMCFLYR
Quote: Not to flame here, but is this really a surprise? The pilots and the crews that I've met are awesome, but management has successfully turned what was once the prime airline to work for, into one of the worst places to work for...it's actually really sad. I hope one day the United pilots are able to get their company back.
I remember UAL being the top choice most most of the people I knew that were getting out of the military around the mid 90's timeframe - but that computerized sim profile failed a lot of them.

USMCFLYR
Is this just another straw on the camels back.
Quote: I don’t expect United to come back. I would expect either a merger or a slow death. It’s too bad that they could not hold on to scope like American, Continental, and Alaska. The 170’s and CRJ700 would be a nice airplane at mainline pay rates and work roles.
And I suppose that you think that DAL and NWA held their scope language real strong....THINK. Last I saw too American had 70 seaters too.
Even in a Merger....it will still be United.
Quote: I remember UAL being the top choice most most of the people I knew that were getting out of the military around the mid 90's timeframe - but that computerized sim profile failed a lot of them.

USMCFLYR

The interview in general ate most people alive...so they ended up on web boards bashing United and posting threads like this one.....so sad...kinda funny though.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to