Please share your advice and wisdom

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
If they don't meet your standards - simply lower your standards!
Hey calcapt and everyone who contributed,

This is a great idea and personally I would like to thank you guys. Good to see experienced pilots helping wannabees like myself out.

Thank a bunch

Edik
The immortal classic:
NEVER CROSS A PICKET LINE!!!

From one aspiring aviator to all the rest. In thunder.
Quote: The immortal classic:
NEVER CROSS A PICKET LINE!!!

From one aspiring aviator to all the rest. In thunder.
I'd only add: never undervalue your services as a pilot to the market.
Is this suppose to be serious advice or 'jokes'? Because half the advice being handed out to the future of the airline industry is actually worthwhile reading. *I'm refering to the humourous quotes
I had intended it to be real advice with perhaps a humerous twist here and there. Please feel free to share anything you feel is relevant or informative.
Fish it, Fly it, or F@#k it, Its cleaper to rent!
Make sure the "girl" at the bar in Singapore is really a girl. :
(1) Never try and justify your job to anyone...They all think you work about 3 days a month and are highly overpaid. (this one needs some revision)...(2) this one is a piece of advice given to me in the mid 70`s by F. Lee Bailey..had him on a flight..."If you think that you might be in trouble,KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" (3) Never, ever trust anyone from the FAA.
My advice is this: NEVER take financial advice from an airline pilot, unless you want to end up with a significantly smaller pile of chips than you already have... Real Estate, Optioneering, you name it, just nod and ignore.

Unfortunately, I learned the hard way.... twice...

Oh, and when on a layover and you want a sure-thing, don't waste your time and money trying to get the hottie, just go ugly early...

Murph
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to