USPS News - More Bad News for Purple

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Oh yeah, well I heard that the FedEx commercial during this year's Super Bowl
is going to... uh, oops. Nevermind.... Sorry.
Well at least you're dealing with facts now! That's a nice change!
Not sure how this would be bad news for Purple. Looks like it would mean more business for Fedex and not a percentage off a so-so contract.
Quote: Oh yeah, well I heard that the FedEx commercial during this year's Super Bowl
is going to... uh, oops. Nevermind.... Sorry.

But we're getting all sorts of free advertising, kind of, by not advertising. How many times have you heard it mentioned on the news or in print that FedEx is not advertising during the Super Bowl?
Quote: But we're getting all sorts of free advertising, kind of, by not advertising. How many times have you heard it mentioned on the news or in print that FedEx is not advertising during the Super Bowl?
Shack!

Probably the smartest move our company has made in months!
Quote: That's part of the reason that UPS is more stable than FDX. Before anyone thinks that statement is meant as flamebait let me say it's not. Any portion of your flying that is based on a contract puts you in a tenuous position. just ask Astar and ABX. UPS tried really hard to get that contract from you guys the last time around because UPS mgt wanted to hurt FDX. One of our execs said exactly that to a new hire class of pilots.

I have to agree. I think the shippers without any customers are probably the most stable shippers. Only problem is they don't pay very much for very long.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to