Pace Airlines?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 19
Go to
Any latest and greatest from Pace Airlines?
Why is this in the upstart section?
There are now 2 767's sitting on our ramp. Nobody seems to know where they are going, or when (and if) they will start flying.
There was a Pace 767 on a small airfield in rural Missouri the other day, en route to DFW...it came out of FL...I come out for my commute and everyone's like "uhhh...whose 767?" Looked it up on flightaware and it was reg. to Pace...I think it was white and blue....no idea who it was for...
Was at the hanger the last couple of days and cant get a peep out of them. My guess is though if they ever fly they will have to have at least one class. We shall see.
The blue and white 767 is one of two planes we fly for Dallas Mavericks/MLW Air. They do high end charters when it's not flying the Mavs.
Any new hire classes any time soon?
Hope the 767'a aren't former MAXjet hangar queens which spent more time in mx than in the air.
Quote: Hope the 767'a aren't former MAXjet hangar queens which spent more time in mx than in the air.
Actually the one that arrived last week is 251MY. Looking up the tail number revealed it's a former MaxJet a/c.
Quote: Actually the one that arrived last week is 251MY. Looking up the tail number revealed it's a former MaxJet a/c.
Makes sense. Pace always did fly beat-up old equipment.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 19
Go to