Caravan Pilot Jobs

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Would anyone happen to know of any companies actively hiring Van pilots? I am getting out of the military very soon and would like to make a career out of flying the turbine suburban. I used to fly them for a living in a previous life and I am even going so far as to pay for my own recurrency at Pan Am in the next few weeks. I am also fortunate enough to have the military pay 100% of my re-location as a parting gift. Any info. would be greately appreciated. Thanks!
Look into Martinaire they fly cargo in the caravans.. Also, you can try Baron. They are based in Texas and fly cargo for FedEx. Good Luck.
Corporate Air is hiring caravan pilots for their fedex feeder operation in grand forks, ND. If you want to live up there....
Hey!

Priority Air Charter in Kidron, OH.

www.flypac.net
HEY!!! That's us tax payers paying for your relocation!!!

Thanks for your service you've earned every penny, and good luck with your job search. You might check with Empire, really fine folks there.

I'm heading back to AK in a few weeks and checking out the van jobs there. Just not as much excitement in an RJ.
I would not waste your cash getting re-current at pan-am. If you are qualified, you're qualified. The company has to train you per 135 anyway.
do they use copilots? i have only 850 tt and I would like to fly the c-208 or pc-12.any info on this?
thanks
Well the only place that I know of who use's SIC's in a PC12 is Planesense AKA Alpha. Currently they have some guys still on furlough. I dont know of any C208 operator that use's SIC's. Go to PILOT CAREER CENTRE.com - Latest Pilot Jobs, Pilot Resume / Pilot CV Design, Interview Preps and more... and select the airframe your interested in. It'll give a breakdown of companies that operate what your looking for.
Tradewind Aviation out of Oxford Ct uses SIC's in their Caravans and PC12s. Last I heard they were not hiring, but that can always change.
Does Pacific Wings still use SICs in the Van?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to