FEDEX in NRT

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 21
Go to
Reuters AlertNet - FedEx plane crash lands, burns at Tokyo's Narita

Anyone have anymore info on this?
FDX Accident In NRT
Heard a news flash on CNN about a FDX crash just a short time ago in NRT. Hopefully not true.
CNN says the aircraft Crashed on landing
Godspeed and hopefully there are no fatalities. My thoughts are with the crew and their families.
A MD-11 from Guangzhou?

Stay safe guys...
Just saw pictures on CNN from Tokyo. The view was from an aerial perspective and the aircraft hull was completely destroyed by fire, but it looked like it burned in one piece - there was not wreckage scattered all over. Local media is calling it an MD-11.
CNN showed what looked like a video from a cellphone of the plane landing. Plane touched down, and became airborne again, then appeared to touch down hard on the nose gear, and then CNN cut away from the video.
TOKYO (AP) — A FedEx cargo plane has crashed on landing at Tokyo's international airport and burst into a ball of flames. A pilot and co-pilot were aboard but their safety could not immediately be confirmed.
The plane was on a regular flight from Guangzhou, China. It landed under heavy winds early Monday, appeared to bounce and burst into flames as it skidded to a halt. Firetrucks were trying to put out the flames more than 30 minutes after the crash.
The plane was an MD-11, according to Japan's Kyodo News.

Sad news.
I hope everyone is ok.

YouTube - ??????????????2009.03.23??Landing accident
The cockpit looks like it might be intact.....I hope it is intact enough.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 21
Go to