Delta-Northwest merger pits Coke against Peps

Subscribe
View Poll Results: Will Coke or Pepsi win the battle for Delta!!
Coke
83.76%
Pepsi
16.24%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
When the merger was announced the first think I said was, "Finially, we get Coke on the airplanes!!!"

It was the first good thought I had about the NWA/DAL merger.

Pepsi sucks.
And my first thought was crap, now I won't be able to get Mt. Dew on NWA flights anymore!
I though Ed Bastian already came out several months ago and said that the "New" Delta would be serving Coke products?
As long as DAL HQ is in Atlanta, it'll be Coke. When we move the hub to MEM, who knows? Personally, I'd love to see Mt Dew. It'd make these frikkin red eyes much mo betta.
Meh...

RC COLA for the WIN!

and Moonpies...you southern types should be able to russle some of those up, right?

Nu
That was then...
Quote: As long as DAL HQ is in Atlanta, it'll be Coke.
Delta's early growth was largely funded by "Coca-Cola money". There's an old story about some guy who stood up at the annual stockholders' meeting in Monroe, Louisiana, and suggested that it be held in New York the following year. Mentioned that he had proxies for nearly a hundred thousand shares. Monroe Coke tycoon B.W. Biedenharn responded that he held no proxies, just his own quarter-million shares, and that next year's meeting would be right where it always was.
Go COKE.....

I have had enough of Pepsi....I vote for CHANGE (for the NWA side) seems to be the theme this year.
Why can't places just serve both? I get so sick of going somewhere that has only Coke or only Pepsi. You either like one or the other so they automatically make some people unsatisfied with their choices. I think it would be a great marketing tool to advertise that we serve both. I say have Coke and Pepsi with their diet equivalents, Mt. Dew, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, and the usual choice of juices.
I'm just looking forward to dumping Jack Daniels for Woodford Reserve. Finally real Bourbon!
Who cares... AA and UAL have both PEPSI and COKE...
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to