Has anyone had an FO like this

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to
BTW, the FO sounds like a cocky, smug 28-year old brat. I would hate to see what he'd be like if he were captain.
Quote:
Kinda like condoms.

There just really is no RIGHT response to that post, is there?

Quote: BTW, the FO sounds like a cocky, smug 28-year old brat. I would hate to see what he'd be like if he were captain.
Here you go M-A-D: Exhibit A...
Quote:
Yeah...I know thta's what some of our junior people said at NWA............Man ya gotta step away from the crack pipe!
A320 CA, and probably not a 28 year old.
Quote: Here you go M-A-D: Exhibit A... A320 CA, and probably not a 28 year old.
ATTENTION ON DECK-- we need a decoder.
I'm a swiss army guy.
Let's try to reserve judgment on this young man. He might still grow out of his problems, watch or no watch. If he has a sense of humor, he is still redeemable in my book. I was on American at the end of April from San Antonio to Dallas and the captain had the best sense of humor. He described the turbulence ahead something to this effect: "Everyone needs to remain seated with seat belts fastened. This is going to be bumpy ride for a while. It's going to be like driving down a dirt road at 20 miles per hour going to visit your ex-mother-in-law who you owe money to." Captain, I will fly with you anytime!
Quote: There just really is no RIGHT response to that post, is there?

LOL TonyC.
Quote: That is so true. While I really like the lightwieght, thin design of the Breitling Aerospace, and I admire its accuracy and other features, I just can't justify paying the equivalent of more than 100 of these Armitrons to buy the Aerospace.

Besides, the MOST comfortable is no watch at all.

Go for the Breitling B-1. Get the real pilot big watch, small penis aviator watch. I love mine.
Quote: Hey whats wrong with being a Embry-Riddle Grad?????
About $67,000 in interest payments alone spread over 20 years.
Quote:
Go for the Breitling B-1. Get the real pilot big watch, small penis aviator watch. I love mine.
If I wanted that one, I'd buy a cheap knockoff. They haven't counterfeited the Titanium of the Aerospace - - yet.

1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to