Midwest is to be owned by RAH.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 24
Go to
Republic Airways to Acquire Midwest Airlines - Yahoo! Finance
O my lord.
dubayou tee eff????????????
This means Midwest pilots will have jobs, somewhere on the RAH seniority list.
I'm speechless. I knew it was coming, but I'm speechless. To all of the Midwest Family, I'm sorry. What a truly sad story.
Quote: This means Midwest pilots will have jobs, somewhere on the RAH seniority list.
yeah, for 1/3 of their previous pay
"Under the agreement, Midwest will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Republic Airways, with the Midwest brand continuing. Midwest’s Boeing 717s will be replaced with Embraer 190 aircraft, enhancing Midwest’s ability to offer nonstop service to key destinations important to its frequent flyers."
Quote: yeah, for 1/3 of their previous pay
Maybe...maybe not.

It might be a bitter pill now, but its better than unemployment via Chapter 7 or when all the 717s would have been replaced by E-Jets (at the behest of TH & company) now ain't it?
Quote: Maybe...maybe not.

It might be a bitter pill now, but its better than unemployment via Chapter 7 or when all the 717s would have been replaced by E-Jets (at the behest of TH & company) now ain't it?
He still plans on replacing them with 190's. Will he pay our contracted rates (we have one set of rates) or Republic's?
Maybe, maybe not. Depending on if you work for Midwest or not. But WOW, is all I can say.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 24
Go to