Cargo Flying Jobs

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Does anyone have a list of current companies that fly cargo? I'm trying to put one together to help with my job search. Here's what I have so far:

Ameriflight
Airpac Airlines
Western Air Express
Martinaire
Aeroflight
Flight Express
Airnet

Please add on to this list. I'll put up an organized list when I'm done with hiring contact info for each company. Thanks!
Ok, please forgive me for being Debbie Downer, but I just don't get this.

I am all for pilots helping pilots, but if you're furloughed, and you do all this research to find companies, why would you want the companies you apply to, to be flooded by resumes? I like the spirit, but it just doesn't make sense to me. All kinds of people do this on the boards.

"YESS! I found a great place to apply thats actually hiring! How many people can I also tell about this so that I can worsen the odds I'll get a job as much as I possibly can?!"
I can tell you that Airpac, Aeroflight aren't hiring. Western Air Express has guys on furlough.

I think the only cargo company hiring right now is AMF!
AMF is not accepting resumes at this time... At least that is what I was told.
AMF is interviewing and hiring pilots. They have new hire classes scheduled through at least September.

Does anyone know if Flight Express is hiring?
Flight Express and AirNet
I have apps in with both Flight Express and AirNet. No response from either one. I got the standard "We Got Your Stuff" email from AirNet. My understanding is that AirNet still has a few on furlough and Flight Express only has enough pilots to fly half their planes. FWIW, that is all second hand info, so may not be very accurate.
Quote: Ok, please forgive me for being Debbie Downer, but I just don't get this.

I am all for pilots helping pilots, but if you're furloughed, and you do all this research to find companies, why would you want the companies you apply to, to be flooded by resumes? I like the spirit, but it just doesn't make sense to me. All kinds of people do this on the boards.

"YESS! I found a great place to apply thats actually hiring! How many people can I also tell about this so that I can worsen the odds I'll get a job as much as I possibly can?!"
It doesn't really matter anyways. Right now, unless you know someone you're playing the lottery. For every job you think you have a lead on there will be a couple of hundred people on it.
Here is a list of cargo carriers I came up with, and I bet none of them are hiring...

·Ameriflight
·AirNow
·Airnet Express
·Air Cargo Carriers
·Aeroflight Executive Services
·Alpine Air
·Airpac Airlines
·Aero Charter & Transport / Aerolynx
·Baron Aviation
·Business Aviation Services
·Corporate Air
·Central Air Southwest
·CSA Air
·Empire Airlines
·Flight Express
·GTA Air
·Key Lime
·Martinaire
·Mountain Air Cargo
·West Air
·Western Air Express
·Wiggins
Quote: Ok, please forgive me for being Debbie Downer, but I just don't get this.

I am sorry to disagree with you but it's that same kind of mentality that has put this profession where it is; lowering of pay, respect of the captain.... meaning "a captain's airline" like TWA was vs. the gate agent having control of the airplane and writing up captain's like at Continental. APA and their covert actions with ALPA destroying the careers of TWA pilots and the list goes on...

We must stop with the attitude... "we eat our young"

Whale
Its not about eating our young, its about decreasing your chances. If you found a million dollar lottery that only had 10 contestants and you were one of them, would you run down Las Vegas Blvd handing out sign up forms and trying to get as many contestants as possible?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to