Compass updates

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16  56  106  506 
Page 6 of 942
Go to
Quote: riddle eagle, did you interview with me on september 3? when did they call you to notify you?
Cant send you a PM. PM me when you get a few more post.
yeah that feature does not seem to appear on my login. i just joined not long after interviewing here.
i think you only need 1 more post.
send me a message to [email protected]
So what is the latest news they are telling our new hires and people who interview??
Quote: I still consider 2000 hours low time. I thought they were hiring pilots with years of airline experience, not months.
They can't get guys with years of experience to work for that kind of pay in that jet.
Quote: They can't get guys with years of experience to work for that kind of pay in that jet.
Understood. I guess the argument about Compass hiring standards being the exact same as Delta's is false.
Hi!

I have about 4500, 3500 MEJet, 1100+ PIC MEJet, and about 14 years of experience, and have been updating my application frequently. I also have a recommendation, and have not heard from them.

cliff
NBO
Quote: Hi!

I have about 4500, 3500 MEJet, 1100+ PIC MEJet, and about 14 years of experience, and have been updating my application frequently. I also have a recommendation, and have not heard from them.

cliff
NBO
With that kind of experience why would you want to work at Compass???
Quote: With that kind of experience why would you want to work at Compass???
cause a paycheck is better than no paycheck. blows my mind how some people are above a flying job while on the street.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16  56  106  506 
Page 6 of 942
Go to