U Fly Mic

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Does anyone know if the U fly mike works with the new Bose Quiet Comfort 15? I know the U fly mike is for the QC 2 but the QC 15 is replacing the QC 2
I got this off the U fly mike website for what its worth...

QC-15: Bose just introduced a new QC-series, the QC-15. It appears the QC-15 is totally compatible with any UFM, past or present, but we have not physically inspected one ourselves to confirm that information. As soon as we have inspected the new headphones, we will post the results in this section.

This was posted in the news section of the uflymike.com website
thanks for the info
Keep in mind the Uflymike is not TSO's unless you are using the extra ear piece which almost no one does. Take a look at the Tbone headset if you want a legal headset that is inovative and great to use.
Quote: Take a look at the Tbone headset if you want a legal headset that is inovative and great to use.
Sounds like a headache waiting to happen for a Saab pilot
deletedddd
If your going to not get a TSO'd headset, might as well go big and get the Zulu's. Hands down the quietest headset ive ever used. For you CRJ guys you don't even hear the avionics fans upfront, or wind noise.
Quote: If your going to not get a TSO'd headset, might as well go big and get the Zulu's. Hands down the quietest headset ive ever used. For you CRJ guys you don't even hear the avionics fans upfront, or wind noise.
People I've talked to said that the Zulu's are not as good as the QC, when you take size, price and usefulness into account. I flew with a Fed last week that said the TSO thing is overrated.
I think the TSO thing is BS. The reason the UflyMike has met so much resistance is probably because Bose doesn't want to have a product competing with its $1000 aviation X headset. I have used the QC2 for years now, and have never had a problem with it, I highly recommend it. Everyone I have recommended it to has loved it. If these new QC15's are even more quiet than the QC2, I might just make the upgrade.
Quote: I think the TSO thing is BS. The reason the UflyMike has met so much resistance is probably because Bose doesn't want to have a product competing with its $1000 aviation X headset. I have used the QC2 for years now, and have never had a problem with it, I highly recommend it. Everyone I have recommended it to has loved it. If these new QC15's are even more quiet than the QC2, I might just make the upgrade.
Glad to hear that you like them, I've been having my Lightspeeds since I started flying in 05' and its time for a upgrade.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to