Virgin America

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
How is it there? Anyone happy over there? Thanks.
Quote: How is it there? Anyone happy over there? Thanks.
I think the crews are happy there. The 800 lb gorilla in the room however is that they are operating in violation of US law. The question is will the justice department continue to drag their feet hoping they line up US investors to pick up for the investors who sold out or will they enforce the law soon. For the moment they seem to have given them a pass.
I just want to work for an outfit that all employees, especially pilots, are not miserable. Even if it's for a month. I'm sick of hating going to work. I actually like to fly airplanes. Crazy thought huh.
Quote: I just want to work for an outfit that all employees, especially pilots, are not miserable. Even if it's for a month. I'm sick of hating going to work. I actually like to fly airplanes. Crazy thought huh.
What is it at your job that you hate going to work?
Very difficult crowd to please, us pilots!!!

Wherever we go, we will always find some discomfort. Specially if you keep changing, since it will always keep you at the bottom of the list, and if you have been around, you know that's the miserable side of the deal.

I hope you find your niche.

Cheers!
Quote: What is it at your job that you hate going to work?
Both Management, the way they treat us. And the Pilots, for all the negativity.
I hate those negative people. Almost as much as I hate intolerant people. And of course, as Austin's father would say, the Dutch.
And Carney's...
Quote: And Carney's...
Small hands....Smell like cabbage...
Besides gate agents, pilots, flight attendants, mechanics, passengers, managers, and the TSA I don't hate anybody in the airline industry.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to