Any COPA news?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 14
Go to
Curious if anyone has hard if COPA has started hiring again. Their website in English now has a new email address to send application packets as well as the new requirements in detail to be hired. I'm puerto rican and fluent in Spanish and would love to work there. Any new news would be appreciated.
i was told LAN started hiring.
From what Ive read on the Spanish speaking forums about Copa, Is that is pretty staffed with a good amount of young Captains. and pretty much giving priority to those with Panamanian citizenship and certificates. Also alot of speculation about hiring next year since they are receiving new planes. Other than that not much info.
Quote: Curious if anyone has hard if COPA has started hiring again. Their website in English now has a new email address to send application packets as well as the new requirements in detail to be hired. I'm puerto rican and fluent in Spanish and would love to work there. Any new news would be appreciated.
From a Captain that went with me to an interview recently in the MENA region, is that EXPATS are heading out. NO MAS, NO MORE everybody will have the same salary. no benefits.
I was told when COPA does take expats, it's Captains only. For what they pay and the hours they work, there are better opportunities in Asia and Mena... unless living in Panama is your goal. Then you could probably commute, live in Panama as an expat, have more money and more time off.
Guys, Does anyone knows their pay rates for FOs, and schedule for commuters....THKS
MENA??? Is that right, COPA doesn't offer benefits?? That doesn't sound right....

Quote: From a Captain that went with me to an interview recently in the MENA region, is that EXPATS are heading out. NO MAS, NO MORE everybody will have the same salary. no benefits.
and what do you consider benefits? because all my friends from COPA are heading out!
Former COPA guys as Ryanair, KAL, and various carriers in China. Better pay and benefits, with commuting privileges.
just the basics, health/retirement......I'm not arguing with you, just sounds terrible if they're not gettin any!

Quote: and what do you consider benefits? because all my friends from COPA are heading out!
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 14
Go to