Less Expensive Wheels for Luggage Works

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: rollerblade wheels will work, you can get 4 for $20 at sports authority, sell the other two to a buddy who may need them.
True, but you have to make sure you're getting the CORRECT size wheel, 70MM. Many of the replacement sets of wheels you find at the standard retailers are the larger wheel (72MM, 76MM, 80MM, etc) that doesn't fit in the bag. At least, that was my experience when I was trying to replace them.

Quote: Take the wheels off and pop the side off the bearing, blow out the rust/dirt then pack in some new grease and re-install the cover. That should last another 6 yrs or so.
True, but it depends on the state of the wheels. After 7 years of the standard bag drag, going up and down curbs, planes, trains, subways, and automobiles, the bearing housing on mine was completely worn out. The bearing were floating freely.
Anyone know how long the warranty is for luggage works? What do you need to get the warranty, and what does it cover? I've got a bag thats about 3 years old or so. Bought it online, can't remember what store though, and I didn't send in any warranty stuff.
Quote: Anyone know how long the warranty is for luggage works? What do you need to get the warranty, and what does it cover? I've got a bag thats about 3 years old or so. Bought it online, can't remember what store though, and I didn't send in any warranty stuff.

I bought mine at Crew Outfitters in Atlanta, but I don't think I ever filled out the warranty card... will they still let me send it in?
Quote: Hi Everybody,

I'm at the point where the wheels on my Luggage Works suit case are starting to make some funny noises.

The lowest price I can find is $19.90, here: LuggageWorks - Luggage, Duffels, Flight Kits, Rolling Bags, Airline Discounts - browser

Does anybody know if standard roller blade wheels/bearings will fit?
Is there any place to get replacement wheels for a lower price?

20 bucks just seems a little steep...

Thanks
Carry it for a while. Twenty bucks won't seem so cheap!
The transplant is complete. I found a pair of rollerblades in my mothers basement.... They're slightly larger wheels, but fit just fine. I had to remove a funky platic spacer in the new wheels, but they work. And no more noise!
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to